For almost 100 years Shure has empowered artists - whether recording in their bedroom or performing at sold-out arenas around the world. For Those Who Tour celebrates the dynamic lifestyle of artists and creators by giving them a curated place to call home while in Shure’s hometown, Chicago. We’re here for the ride: from jotting down an idea in the moment, to recording a hit, sharing it with your fans and performing an energetic live show.
To share the love of listening to your favorite artist, we will be giving away a pair of Wireless Earphones every week (approximate retail value $149 USD)! Simply provide your information to enter the drawing.
Learn more about For Those Who Tour and browse our robust product lines for music lovers, creators and musicians.
There’s a new standard in portable audio: powerhouse sound with flexible connectivity no matter the device, up to 8 hours of wireless listening and custom fit.
When the muse strikes, respond like a pro with mobile recording mics that turn your laptop or phone into an anywhere studio.
Every successful musician had to start somewhere, and for most, it was the bedroom, the basement or the garage. Those early behind-closed-door explorations led the lucky few to performing at sold out arenas around the world. For others, those days, weeks and years of listening to a recording and trying to nail a lick are cherished memories…
SHURE® FOR THOSE WHO TOUR GIVEAWAY PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
1. HOW TO ENTER; ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Shure® For Those Who Tour Giveaway Promotion (the “Promotion”) is solely sponsored by Shure Incorporated, 5800 West Touhy Avenue, Niles, Illinois 60714 (“Sponsor”). On every Monday starting April 8, 2019 and ending March 29, 2020, Sponsor will start a new sweepstakes (each a different “Weekly Sweepstakes”) and will hold a random drawing at the end of each Weekly Sweepstakes (each a different “Drawing”) for a prize to be awarded for that Weekly Sweepstakes. The entry period for each Weekly Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Central Time on each Monday starting April 8, 2019 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time the following Sunday (“Entry Period”). The Promotion will include fifty-one (51) individual Weekly Sweepstakes and the final Weekly Sweepstakes will start Monday, March 23, 2020.
Entries may be submitted during the respective Entry Period for each Weekly Sweepstakes via the online form at www.shure.com/forthosewhotour (“Sweepstakes Site”). One winner will be selected from all entries received during the Entry Period for the corresponding Weekly Sweepstakes. Entries will not roll over from one Entry Period or Weekly Sweepstakes to another. Limit one entry per participant per Entry Period. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries may not be submitted on behalf of another individual. Participants may enter in multiple Weekly Sweepstakes, but a participant may win only one Prize in the entirety of the Promotion.
The Promotion is solely sponsored and administered by Sponsor and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with The Participation Agency. Time of entry will be determined according to Sponsor’s designated device and such device is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
The Promotion is limited to any legal resident of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the relevant Entry Period, and are not an employee, officer or director of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or advertising and promotional agencies or involved in the development or Sponsor’s execution of the Promotion or an immediate family member of or household resident with such persons. As used herein, “U.S.” or “United States” does not include off-shore United States territories and possessions, such as Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Participation in the Promotion constitutes a participant’s agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor’s Promotion judges and such decisions shall be final. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor of an entry for purposes of these Official Rules. If a participant chooses to enter using a wireless phone or mobile device, message and data rates may apply in accordance with such participant’s service plan.
2. PRIZE: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prize (each a “Prize”) will be awarded in each Weekly Sweepstakes:
There will be one (1) total winner in each Weekly Sweepstakes selected according to these Official Rules (each a “Winner”), and each winner will receive:
- One (1) Shure® SE215-BT2 Wireless Earphone (approximate retail value: $149 USD)
The Prize does not include any elements other than as described above. No transfer or substitution of a Prize by Winner permitted except where required by law. If any Prize, or any portion of a Prize, becomes unavailable, the Sponsor may award a substitute Prize of equal or greater value. Taxes on a Prize are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize winner. Any and all other costs and expenses, including, without limitation, travel costs and other expenses, costs and fees are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any participant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or to award the Prize.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Prize winners will be selected in separate random drawings to be conducted as described in Section 1 above.
Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify a selected entrant (a “tentative Prize Winner”) by email using the contact information provided at the time of Entry on Sweepstakes Site. The tentative Prize winner will have five (5) days from the attempted notification contemplated in the preceding sentence to respond to Sponsor via email or as otherwise instructed by Sponsor, or a new tentative Prize winner will be selected. A notified tentative Prize Winner, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a Prize by not claiming such Prize or by not responding to Sponsor as described above and in such case an alternate tentative Prize winner for the applicable unclaimed Prize will be selected and this process will be repeated until such time as properly completed applicable Prize claim forms are received by Sponsor for all of the available Prizes. In all cases, Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) request proof of residency and age and to verify compliance with these Official Rules and (ii) review each Entry and in Sponsor’s sole discretion may be deemed ineligible. A tentative or designated Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the opportunity to claim or redeem the Prize if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, finds that the proof or verification is unsatisfactory. To be confirmed a winner, a tentative Prize winner may be required by Sponsor to sign and return within five (5) days of notification attempt an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law).
Following a timely and complete response as required in the preceding paragraph, at such time, subject to verification by the Sponsor’s designated Promotion judges, a tentative Prize winner will be deemed a Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, each Prize Winner further grants to the Sponsor the right to use such person’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Promotion without further consideration and to release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Promotion. Non-compliance or the return of any Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the Prize Winners, available after the drawing for each Weekly Sweepstakes until June 30, 2020, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where it may not be required by applicable law) to: Shure FTWT Promotion Winners List at 5800 W Touhy Ave, Niles, IL 60714. All such requests must be received by June 30, 2020.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND THOSE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE PROMOTION AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND THE JUDGES (THE “PROMOTION PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE PROMOTION PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROMOTION PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE RESPECTIVE WINNERS OF ANY PRIZE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or the appropriate State Court of the State of Illinois located in Chicago, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
8. CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the Sweepstakes Site throughout duration of the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Promotion. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant who has entered via the Sweepstakes Site, entries will be declared to have been made by the individual person who is assigned the email address corresponding to the winning entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and Promotion judges designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any participant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Sweepstakes Site or violates these Official Rules.
For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (except where it may not be required by law) by first class mail to: Official Rules at 5800 W Touhy Ave, Niles, IL 60714 (the “Promotion Address”). Requests must be received by June 30, 2020. Official Rules will also be posted at the Sweepstakes Site during the Promotion.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor at the Promotion Address.
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Promotion is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.